Position Overview: Top-notch law firm is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager who will develop and implement the business development efforts of a subset of Practice Groups across the Firm. The essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and/or drives implementation of Practice Group business development plans to achieve revenue growth and other identified business development and marketing goals and objectives
- Develops and/or drives implementation of individual attorney business development plans to achieve revenue growth and other identified business development and marketing goals and objectives
- Contributes and assists in implementation of the Firm’s Key Client Program
- Proactively provides competitive intelligence research on client and industry business development and marketing opportunities
- Prepares customized marketing materials, including RFP responses, proposals, Practice Group descriptions, resumes, and other collateral for clients and potential clients
- Prepares submissions for legal directories as well as nominations for client and attorney honors/awards to use in marketing, business development, and client relations efforts for the Firm
- Oversees other marketing, business development, and cross-serving activities as needed
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum ten (10) years of business development experience in a professional services firm, preferably legal. Must have excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage deadlines; strong attention to detail; and excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and databases. Must be a team player with excellent organizational skills.
Requires regular and predictable attendance as well as a commitment to often work outside of normal business hours.
Please submit your resume by email to email@example.com with the job name in the subject line.
– OR –