Position Title: Real Estate Paralegal (Houston)
Position Overview: Top-Notch law firm is seeking a Real Estate and Banking Paralegal who will assist in all stages of Real Estate transactions. The essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates due diligence for a variety of commercial real estate transactions, including, acquisitions and dispositions, loans, etc.
- Reviews and summarizes title commitments and surveys, and prepares objections.
- Works closely with title companies to clear title and obtain title policies.
- Reviews and summarizes UCC, judgment, tax and other lien searches.
- Prepares closing checklists and coordinates the closing process for commercial real estate transactions.
- Reviews commercial real estate leases and prepares abstracts.
- Billable hours requirement is 1650 hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors degree preferred. 5-7 years of commercial real estate experience, preferably in a large law firm setting, in-house legal department or title company. Strong Real Estate Loan experience required. Must have a strong work ethic and ability to self-start; the ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments while delivering consistent, quality work product to both attorneys and clients; possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail; and the ability to work with little supervision and to seek help when needed. Requires regular and predictable attendance during assigned work schedule.
Please submit your resume by email to email@example.com with the job name in the subject line.
– OR –